Saturday, February 17, 2007

It's great to have Karlo back -- NOT

Well Karlo is back home now and I can finally sleep peacefully with him at my side . . . or NOT. Can you imagine sleeping soundly and peacefully and being awaken to incredible pain as you realize that you have just been punched square in the nose??? That's what happened to me last night. Karlo gets up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night. . . . comes back to bed and some how PUNCHES me in the nose! How on earth??? I was jarred awake like it was a nightmare and I hear Karlo saying "Baby, I'm soooooo sorry. I didn't see you there." He didn't see me there??? Is it a surprise that I'm on the same side of the bed, laying in the same spot that I've been laying for over 5 years? Where did he expect that I was? And why was he picking up his pillow and slamming it back down on the bed. Yes, he is a great handyman, a true gentleman, an all around great guy, but my goodness is it painful to live with him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Been there, done that!!!