Sunday, February 4, 2007

Great Way to Start 2007

2007 marked my second annual Girl Gathering and this year was extra special. Six of us in the photo above have known each other since kindergarden. That makes an ungodly amount (we won't mention the number) of years of friendship. I think Oprah needs to hear about this one.

I hope to carry on this tradition of getting together once a year to catch up on all of our lives. It is so great to see everyone all in one place and laugh about old times. If you would like to see more photos of this fun event, click here.

The reason this year was extra special was because Regina came up from New Jersey. We almost never get to see each other these days, and not only did she join the party, but she spent the night. We got to sit down and talk for hours. I forced Gina to make a scrapbook page (and hopefully got her addicted), we talked about our childhood, our lives, and most importantly, I got to spend some great quality time with her adorable kids. If you know Gina and want to see some pictures of her kids, click here. It was a time that I will treasure for years to come.

1 comment:

lgaumond said...

Hello Paula's Brain! I'm glad you're blogging more. And here you can blather on about everything without having to try and make it yoga-related. You'll have fun. Enjoy!