Wednesday, February 7, 2007

My Wishes


Last week I was talking to Tina about dreams and wishes. In talking to T she mentioned that she didn't really have any dreams for the future and that made her sad. I told her that it's never too late to start dreaming. Dreaming is easy! I do it all the time.

So to encourage T to start to visualize her dreams, I thought it would be fun for both of us to make a "dream collage." I spent Super Bowl Sunday clipping things out of magazines and making mine. Tina is still working on hers (at least she better be) and I'm sharing mine with you. Everybody should do this fun little exercise to visualize their dreams. I have this sitting on my desk now and it just makes me happy looking at it. So what are you waiting for? Go get some magazines and a pair of scissors. You will have fun, I promise!

Oh Lisa . . . in case you are wondering . . . it's a Moto Guzzi . . . my dream is to own Italian rather than Japanese :-)

2 comments:

Beth said...

Paula~ great idea. I'm going to start my own dream collage. I've been really down in the dumps last year so this is a great idea to get me motivated. Leave it to you to come up with something motivating or crafty:_) I'll send you my dream collage when I finish it. You can hold me to it too.

lgaumond said...

I was wondering about that bike. My dream collage is just a picture of me cutting up my VISA card and that will soon be a reality, so yay! I'll have to think of some new dreams.