Monday, May 21, 2007

A Rockin' Night Out


Rather than telling you all about my weekend . . . since I'm on my laptop right now and typing is an issue, I thought it was better to tell you to mark your calendars for this Friday night. I will be out partying in Hartford . . . Hmmmm, there's something that I haven't said in AGES!

My cousin's (Jamie) band is playing at Sweet Janes this Friday night. Sadly, I don't even know where that is, but it's downtown for sure. It's been a long time since my days of bar hopping and band watching. The last time I went out to see Jamie's band we only lasted one set. The old farts went home to bed to go to work the next day. But this time it's on a Friday, so maybe we can make 2 sets!

Anyway, if you find yourself free and want to join us, click on the image above and print it out. It will get you free admission. Hope to see you there.

No comments: