Monday, May 14, 2007

See What I Mean?

I manged to find some cute clothes to wear to the dance show that we went to see on Saturday night. And I must say, I loved the dance show. I decided in my next life . . . I want to be a dancer!

On Sunday I got dressed and threw on my new black capris, a hooded 3/4 sleeve top and some sandals. Karlo kept looking at me strangely and when I questioned why, he said "I'm trying to figure out what you are dressed for." Do you see what I mean? On the weekends I need to be dressed for whatever sport we are planning to do. We went for a walk with the dogs and I went to put my cell phone into my pocket and my darn pants nearly fell off. So now I'm complaining that I have to either hold my phone or hold up my pants! Karlo had to comment on the fact that I'm not dressed appropriately for the occasion. I give up! I am doomed to a wardrobe of high tech clothing. After our walk, we went kayaking - which of course required me to change clothes into "kayaking" clothing . . . and what did I put on my feet? Instead of my very high tech waterproof Keen sandals, I wear my suede pink sneakers . . . insisting that Karlo gets out and walks in the water so I can keep my 'cute' sneakers dry. Yeah, he was ready to kill me by noon for my wardrobe choices that day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i want to know what dance show and
where. your story about the pink
sneakers made me laugh.