Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Volunteer Needed

Is anybody free this Saturday . . . say around 11 AM? I am looking for a volunteer to accompany me (and my hounds) at the Annual Greyhound Walk at Wickham Park. Karlo is ditching me for the day and I don't think I can handle both dogs on my own. Well, I can . . . but I wouldn't get 5 feet before I was a tangled ball of leashes. And that's no fun! Bentley and Peanut have been looking forward to this and I have sponsor money that needs to get to WAG. So if anyone out there reading this would like to come with me, I would be most appreciative. Please let me know. It's a short walk (greyhounds aren't known for endurance) and there's a little picnic afterwards. All together maybe 1 hour!

1 comment:

lgaumond said...

I don't think I have anything planned. Let me check and I'll get back to you. I love to pretend I own greyhounds!