Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Meet "The Jos"




Sort of like "Meet the Fockers" only this is "Meet the Jos." Karlo and I have called JoAnne and her husband Joe, "The Joes" since their first date. And when we are talking about them, we always have to say . . . "So Jo (girl Jo) told me . . ." or "I got an email from Jo (boy Jo) today . . . "

We went to visit "The Jos" this weekend. They just bought a camper and a site at Roaring (something or other) in Stafford Springs. I am very excited about this because, come to find out, it's not very far from our new house. Actually it's probably within 10 miles which practically makes them our neighbors!!!

The weather didn't cooperate and the bugs were out in full force, but I got to see the kids playing in the playground for at least a little while. Then we moved inside their new camper digs. Their camper was orginally owned by Bob of Bob's Discount Furniture. So it's like a celebrity mobile. If you can count Bob as a celebrity!

The kids are adorable. Looking at Olivia is like looking at JoAnne when she was little. As a matter of fact, when I look into JoAnnes eyes now, I see her daughter. And David . . . look out. He is exactly like his father. He will be a handful - no question! All boy!!


I probably should have kept my helmet on for this ride!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry Paula...using your blog to reach out to JoAnne.....Your kids are SO cute!!!!! Guess what Jo, my cousin has a spot there and his wife works there.. Their last name is Roy. My brother also lives in stafford springs... Did I mention how cute your kids are???? SO cute!!!!! (Sorry Paula...I've been meaning to email Joanne forever..or at least 5 computer problems ago.. -- Gina