Tuesday, August 7, 2007

I don't mean to brag, but . . .

My nephew rocks! Click here and listen to this song. You will hear three different instruments: a guitar, a bass, and the drums. My nephew John is playing BOTH the guitar and the bass . . . at the same time!! Isn’t that amazing?

OK, so he’s not actually playing them at the same time, but he did play both instruments and his instructor put them together to make this cut. Still pretty darn amazing if you ask me.

Pretty soon we will be going to see John in concert. Maybe then I’ll actually spend the $80 for the concert T-shirt. Wait a minute . . . my nephew BETTER get me discount on his shirts!

Good job John! Keep up the good work. I can’t wait to be a groupie. But don’t wait too long to get famous. I still need to be young enough to dance around and look like an idiot in the crowd.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way cool Jhon!
I'm listening to it all day long.

Anonymous said...

awesome!!

Anonymous said...

That's My Boy! .... A mother can never be too Proud, Thanks Paula for sharing it with everyone.