Thursday, August 16, 2007

This is Unusual

I can't think of anything to say! Wow, shocking. I'm sitting here at my desk, staring at the wall, trying to think of something interesting to say. As I'm staring at my wall, I'm looking at a piece of art that I made. Yes, it looks like a little kid did it, but I don't care. I still love it. It makes me happy every time I look at it. So I decided that today I will share the happiness with you.

I saw this painting at a gallery in Florida last year. I just loved it. My nickname at work is "giraffey" and I think they really are amazing creatures. So when the gallery manager went into the back room, I snapped a picture of the painting and recreated my own version of it. Look at all the money I saved!

Here's my masterpiece. Don't laugh.

No comments: