Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Photo Journal

Remember when I blogged about the MSN week in pictures? Well, I loved that idea so much I decided to add something like it to my blog. I don’t think I can do it every week, but maybe bi-weekly. I also haven’t figured out an easy way to make it as slick as MSN’s (yet) so in the meantime I will just post some photos documenting my life every couple of weeks. Here’s a glimpse of the past couple of weeks:

This is my soon-to-be-famous friend Jim, signing his very first autograph . . . to ME!

The gang attending the world premiere of Fishwrap.

Our first fishing derby. Luckily nobody caught any of my 'pet' trout.

Lisa's dog Molly showing off at our first 'slumber party.'

Jessica and my friend Sue's daughter Sara at Sara's graduation/off-to-college party.

And we can never have a 'week in pictures' without at least one of the hounds.

No comments: