Thursday, August 9, 2007

Week In Pictures


I recently discovered MSN's "Week in Pictures" and I love it! It's going to take me months to go back through all their archives, but I'm gonna do it. The pictures are amazing and they represent news around the world for that specific week. Each picture has a little story explaining it. After you look at all 12 pictures from any given week you can vote for your favorite and then see the results of all the other people's votes. It's fun to try to guess which picture was the most popular.

Even if you are not as fascinated by photography as I may be, you will probably enjoy looking at these photos every week. Go to this link and click on the big dates listed under the picture. That will bring you to the most recent week. And if you are like me, you can also get totally sucked in and go through the archives. Fun fun - enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i actually know about this site and have voted numerous times. i love the pictures and stories too.