Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Show and Tell

I have some pictures to share with you today. First there’s my crazy nephew. Let me just say this . . . my brother is not happy. He thinks his son now looks like a freak. And I guess he’s sort of right, but it’s all good fun. John dyed his hair blue and cut it into a Mohawk (but not necessary in that order) for the state championships next week. I think this is for swimming. I assume swimming because he has to wear a hat when he’s playing in the marching band and that wouldn’t make any sense. So here’s my wild nephew with his blue hair. Don’t worry Angelo, it’s only temporary. I think he looks pretty cool.


Then there’s some other news that I completely forgot to share. We have a new niece! Don’t worry Nicole, you will always be my favorite niece. But, let me introduce you to Tyleena. Isn’t she cute? This is Karlo’s brother’s new little girl. Half Hungarian, half Cambodian. What a doll.


And this last picture . . . well, I just have to share this. My soon-to-be-neighbor Robin sent it to me today and I laughed out loud so hard that it hurt my neck. It's a sign that you're driving too fast. Reminds me of all the times that poor Bentley fell off the seat (back before we drove hatch-backs or SUVs) and got stuck on the floor between the front and back seats. The poor dog would be laying there moaning and groaning and I couldn’t stop laughing. Dear God, I’m evil and will probably be reported to the authorities after this post. But it wasn’t my fault. Karlo is the bad driver.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol hysterical!
john looks very cool and good luck at your meet.