Wednesday, January 16, 2008

For The Love of Dogs

Who doesn’t love dogs? I sure do love mine . . . despite the fact that the little stinker (literally, stinker) is going to cost us between $200 - $500 this month. Like we need THAT. But her dragon breath has GOT to go. I just made an appointment with the vet to have her teeth cleaned. The bill is going to kill me, but if I don’t do it, her breathe will also kill me.

So in honor of the dogs we love, here’s some pics of my favorite pups and their favorite humans. I can't find a good picture of Bents and his favorite human (which of course is ME).



3 comments:

lgaumond said...

Oh my GOD! Could you find a worse picture of me? I look like a hag! Thanks, now I'm going to look for the worst photo of you that I have so I can post it tomorrow...

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful Lisa!
Nice bike too!

Anonymous said...

How rude....No pictures of Bruno and me ( or Nicole too) ?