Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My Bucket List

A couple of weekends ago I mentioned that we went to see the movie "The Bucket List." For those of you not in the know, that term refers to a list of things that you would like to do before you die. Several years ago, I made my own list. And I'm very proud to report that I have already crossed off many of the items on that list. Watching the movie and realizing this fact about my own list made me want to start another list. So I did and here it is. I plan to continue to add to it every year.

In no particular order and certainly not complete:
  • Bike across the country
  • Visit New Zealand
  • Take a motorcycle tour through Croatia
  • Take a motorcycle tour through Andalusia
  • Cycle through Tuscany during sunflower season
  • Learn to speak Italian
  • Learn to play an instrument (again and better)
  • Learn to ballroom dance (again and better)
  • Camp outside on New Years Eve
  • Write my book
  • Own a Doberman and name it Attila
  • Tour the country in an RV
  • Start a woodworking business
Do you have a Bucket List? If you don't, you should. Go make one now!

1 comment:

lgaumond said...

Camp outside on New Year's Eve??? Who are you kidding? Unless you meant the New Year's Eve you'll be biking through Tuscany or New Zealand.

I honestly can't think of anything for my bucket list. Does that mean that I'm happy with where I am or ready to kick the bucket?