Thursday, January 24, 2008

I'm Ahead of Schedule


I was going to try to draw one sketch per week, but I had so much fun the other night with my fish that I just couldn't hold back. Please don't laugh too hard . . . out loud. I'm trying.


And speaking of trying. Karlo tried to make dinner tonight. It was quite the interesting concoction. When I asked him what the dish was called he said, (are you ready?) "Sutott paprikas tojasos olajbogyo." Are you impressed? I really wish I could give you the "sound it out" spelling, but I can't even come close. I should record Karlo saying it (for a good laugh). What it literally translates to is "Fried eggs with paprika and olives." It was quite tasty. I love how he can make anything sound very exotic. I also loves that he sometimes does the cooking!

1 comment: