Wednesday, January 9, 2008

My Bliss


I am a sick puppy . . . I actually want to get sick. I’m craving a cold. I’m longing to spend an entire day lying on my couch, in my favorite new socks, under my favorite new blanket, reading my favorite new book. I’m actually hoping that Tammy rubbed some of her never ending cold germs on the blanket before she gave it to me!

When we were driving home from work yesterday listing all the projects and work we needed to do when we got home, all I could think about was taking a shower and getting into those new cuddly pink socks. Every year Karlo gets me a pair of cute socks and this year’s pair are my favorite. I can’t stop thinking about my blanket and my book. When I woke up this morning I asked Karlo if it was time to put on my socks and get on the couch. I think I’m becoming addicted. If any of you reading have a cold, please sneeze into an envelope and mail it to me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sorry i cant help you with the cold