Wednesday, January 30, 2008

More Bucket List Ideas

I just read Lisa's comment and I can't even imagine NOT having a bucket list. I guess I must be a dreamer. I couldn't be happier with my life, but I NEVER stop dreaming of doing more. Whenever I die, I will be content knowing that I lived the very best life I could have ever hoped for. After watching the movie and being so moved and inspired by it, I told Karlo, "I don't want to wait until I'm dying to live like I'm dying." Karlo said that was the whole point of the movie. Why wait until it's too late? Live like your days are numbered NOW and make the very most of them.

Yesterday I made a list of just some of the things that I still want to do. And that list will grow before it shrinks. Here is a list of some of the things that I've already done and would highly recommend for your Bucket Lists. Having dreams doesn't meant you don't like your life. Having dreams means your living your life.

Cool Things to Do in a Lifetime:
  • Bike a Century (100 miles in one day)
  • Ride a gondola in Venice
  • Dance or perform on stage
  • View Paris from the Eiffel Tower at sunset
  • Hang glide
  • Ride a tandem bike
  • Rescue a pet
  • Make something special with your own two hands and give it to someone you love
  • Hike Yosemite in the Spring
  • Stroll the Tokyo Ginza at night
  • Overlook the Hong Kong bay at night from Victoria Peak
  • Drive a motorcycle
  • Find your soulmate and fall in love
  • Own a jeep and take it off-road
  • Go for walks in the pouring rain
  • Slow dance in the middle of a crowded city street
  • Walk through the Roman Forum and marvel at the history
  • Watch a meteor shower while laying on the beach at 4 AM
  • Experience the real meaning of "cold" on a dog sled in Quebec
  • Get lost for the fun of it (but bring water)
  • Sail the Adriatic Sea island hopping in Croatia
  • Enjoy an Italian lunch feast in a farmhouse in Tuscany
  • Sleep under the stars and among the bears in the Canadian Rockies
  • Start your own business
  • Soar the sky in a glider plane
  • Paint a picture - no matter how "un-artistic" you are
  • Do something that terrifies you (For me it was white water rafting)
  • Set a difficult goal for yourself and attain it
  • Follow one dream, even if it seems silly
  • Love life

6 comments:

lgaumond said...

I hope you didn't take my comment the wrong way, I didn't mean to say that you're not enjoying life. I just never had any long-term dreams other than getting married. Honestly, all I ever dreamed of being is married.

I tried again to think of something for my list and all I can come up with is this:
- Pay off my mortgage
- Have a pretty garden
- Spend more time with my husband

Do those count?

Anonymous said...

I hope you'll prepare for more than marriage. That's all I ever wanted. And, after 9 years, he left me last month. For no reason. He said he wanted space, and left. We haven't spoken for weeks. My life feels like its over. I hope you find fullfillment in other things. Marriage is important, but, don't let it consume you like it did me.

Beej said...

Thanks for the ideas.... I'm making a list of things i've never done. http://smokebreak.tv

Curt said...

While everyone should have their own unique bucket list or life lists, sometimes when we look at other lists we see something we would like to add to ours.
If your currently in the process of getting bucket list ideas you can check out my Kickass Lifestyle List I came up with.

Curt said...

While everyone should have their own unique bucket list or life lists, sometimes when we look at other lists we see something we would like to add to ours.
If your currently in the process of getting bucket list ideas you can check out my Kickass Lifestyle List I came up with.

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You re, I guess , probably very interested to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may start to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The firm incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I feel good, I started to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a proper companion utilizes your funds in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://jilasixa.bigheadhosting.net/baqozugu.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money